10 Exciting Facts You Didn’t Know About Sleep22:04
1. 17 year old Randy Gardner in 1964 made the world record of not sleeping for 264 hours and 12 minutes.
2. Man is the only mammal that willingly delays sleep.
3. The fear of sleep is called as Somniphobia.
4. It is impossible to sneeze while sleeping.
5. An average human spend a third of his life sleeping.
7. According to psychology, sleeping positions may determine your personality.
8. We naturally feel tired at two different times of the day: about 2:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
9. You burn more calories during sleeping than you burn during watching television.
10. 1 out of every 50 teenagers still wet their bed.